Thursday, January 26, 2017

#6


I always liked shopping at Ikea. In 1997, I went to the national Ikea shopping tour and had a blast. Although Ikea is an amazing place, something was off about this particular Ikea store. You see, in this city we don't have a lot of Swedians but for some reason that's all who work at the Ikea. It's like Ikea is deliberately looking for Swedish employees which I wouldn't have a problem with if they spoke any English.  Also the service is downright awful. I mean what happened to pride, work ethic or anything like that? Someone showed up to work with their shirt covered in mustard. It wasn't just a mustard stain, it was like he just poured mustard on himself as soon as he got dressed, just for fun. In addition to the mustard, every time I would ask them questions they would just make fart noises with their armpits and run away. It was annoying but hey, you had to buy shelves from somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment